Developed Dropbox-like application to access, synchronize, and manage DAM (a digital storage on AEM server) from desktop. Used Electron to build this hybrid application to support Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating system.
Scope of this project:
– Provide basic structure of the application so you can much easier grasp what should go where.
– Give you cross-platform development environment, which works the same way on OSX, Windows and Linux.
– Generate ready for distribution installers of your app for all supported operating systems.
– Synchronization between local and AEM server
– Access/manage DAM directly from your desktop
This project use:
– electron-boilerplate application to provide basic structure and generate ready for distribution installers
– [Electron runtime](http://electron.atom.io)